- This portal OEPS is meant for the use of already enrolled bonafide students of the University.
- During Sign Up every student has to provide his/her valid Enrolment No. and Faculty No. of a regular course. It is advised not to use Faculty No. of a part time course during registration.
- A single Mobile/Email ID cannot be used for the Sign Up of two or more students, Every student must have these details ready before registering on portal.
- Carefully fill all other details such as working Email, and keep your password safe and memorize the same for future logins.
- Question: What is my Faculty No?
- Answer: Faculty No. is the no. issued by concerned Dean's Office at the time of Admission, The Faculty No. is 8 - 10 characters long in which first two character denote year of admission the next to 3 - 5 character define your course and last 3 digits are your Class Roll No. for example if your Class Roll No. 1 then you have to write it as 001